Located at 5704 Marlin Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37411
The Kitchen Incubator of Chattanooga, or KIC for short, is over 10,000 sq. ft of food-centric startup space removing barriers faced by many entrepreneurs of color. Our goal is to shrink the inequitable wealth gap and create generational wealth by providing a collaborative community, real business opportunities, and empowering our KIC members to grow and thrive.
The Kitchen Incubator of Chattanooga is designed for food-centric businesses in the beginning stages of their business. Our facility is a good fit for:
- Food truck owners looking for commissary and storage
- Caterers, bakers, or distributors in need of a kitchen
- Small businesses looking for a physical location to sell their food at at periodic pop-ups or food truck markets
- We work with all KIC members to earn ServSafe certification, obtain their business license, and become licensed by the Hamilton County Health Department.
The KIC is both TN Health Department and TN Department of Agriculture compliant. KIC members have access to a commercial kitchen, pastry kitchen, and licensed food truck commissary from the department of health. Amenities include:
- Printing and printing materials
- Commercial ovens and stovetops
- Commercial grills
- Communal cookware
- Stainless steel prep tables and equipment
- Dry storage, cold storage, and frozen storage
- On-site video security system
- LAUNCH CHA & KIC Workshops
- Regular Events (i.e. markets, pop-ups, etc.)
For information on membership, please, fill out this form.