Fall Newsletter 2021
Here is a peek at the newsletter:
What's next for LAUNCH
With 10 years under our belt, we are extremely proud of the work we have accomplished and even more proud of the successes of our entrepreneurs. They inspire us every day to keep striving toward our goals and find innovative ways of overcoming obstacles. As we reflect on the past 10 years, we also look forward to the future and are excited for years ahead of us serving entrepreneurs in Chattanooga.
In the Next year:
- KIC Renovations - this will nearly double our capacity!
- Pilot our new curriculum.
- Accommodate both in-person and virtual classes.
- Continue to provide the LAUNCHing Bright Ideas Program to local youth, finding new opportunities with the school system post-COVID and amidst administration changes.
- Develop new partnerships with both funders and program partners.
- Strengthen partnerships within the entrepreneurial ecosystem with quarterly meetings and intentional collaborations.
- Offer more classes to meet the growing demand of early-stage entrepreneurs in our city.
As we close out our 10th year serving Chattanooga, it is important to thank each of you for the role you have played in our success. Without your support through donations, encouragement, and time, we would not have reached our first decade. Chattanooga is a community of doers willing to rise together. We love this city and its ever-emerging ideas!
Your continued dedication builds a stronger Chattanooga. Every donation made to reach our year-end goal of $10,000 will be matched. Considering a year-end gift? Click here